ScholarlyWork@Ochsner Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Scholars@Ochsner website?
- Who has a profile on ScholarlyWork@Ochsner?
- If I don’t have a profile, how can I get one?
- What publications might be missing?
- How do I add missing publications?
- How long do I have to wait before my publications shows up?
- Who do I contact for other inquires?
What is the Scholars@Ochsner website?ScholarlyWork@Ochsner is powered by VIVO, an open-source software platform developed by Cornell as part of an NIH grant.
Who has a profile on ScholarlyWork@Ochsner?1. Ochsner Employed Physicians
2. Future implementations will include Ochsner affiliated providers and advanced researchers.
If I don’t have a profile, how can I get one?Please email scholarlyWork@Ochsner.org
Where does my profile information come from?1. Current data on the VIVO platform comes from multiple sources.
2. Workday and CMS (Find-a-Doc)
3. Publications and Research data is derived from API’s (Web of Science, PubMed). Future enhancements will include orchid ID’s
Additional Questions1. What publications might be missing?
Those without an Ochsner affiliation prior to 2008 and/or Those that are not indexed in Web of Science
2. How do I add missing publications?
This feature will take involvements from both Ochsner IS and the Clarivate development team.
3. How long do I have to wait before my publications shows up?
Publications must be indexed in Wed of Science, 2-3 weeks once Web of Science receives it.
4. Who do I contact for other inquires?
The Ochsner Scholarlywork team will continue to build future enhancements:
Grants, Awards, Honors and accept CV’s